Terms of Service
General Terms and Conditions of the Shop Nolae (www.nolae.de)
1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.nolae.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
K-Pop Town UG
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. By sending your order, you have made an offer to purchase to us. The automated order confirmation sent to your e-mail address proves that we have received your order, but does not constitute acceptance of your offer. In this e-mail, in addition to the details of your order, you will find an option (link) to find out about your customer account and the conditions for concluding a purchase contract (GTC) with us.
The conclusion of the purchase contract between you and Nolae.de (K-Pop Town UG) takes place at the time when the ordered product is dispatched by us to the delivery address specified by you. At the same time, you will receive a shipping confirmation, also by e-mail. Once again, what you have ordered and the associated conditions such as price, shipping costs, delivery address, etc. will be recorded in writing so that you can once again satisfy yourself of the content of your order.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking on the buttons "Add to shopping cart".
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "checkout
5) Optional login to the Internet shop after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password), otherwise as a guest.
6) Checking or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "Complete order".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://http://www.nolae.de/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard), Klarna and Sofortüberweisung.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. If no payment is received within one week of the binding order, the order will be cancelled.
(1) Delivery shall be made with a delivery period of 14 days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
K-Pop Town UG
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
Attention: The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines without subscription.
7 Cancellation form
Model cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
K-Pop Town UG
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
9 Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBGThe European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
10 Contract language
Only German and English is available as the contractual language.